The Atlanta Falcons announced on Monday they added six undrafted free agents (UDFAs) to their roster. Going into the draft we said they would probably like to get a wide receiver. They didn’t get one in the draft, but they signed three on Monday.
DL Ikenna Enechukwu, 6’4/269, Rice:
- Wuerffel Trophy Watch List
- AFCA Good Works Team Nominee
- Outland Trophy Watch List
- East-West Shrine Bowl selection
- NFL Combine Selection
Highest-graded Owl defender by PFF (74.3) and led the team with 31 total pressures and 21 hurries… Credited with a season-best four hurries at WKU… Second on the team with a career-best 9.5 TFL as a senior and matched his career high with 4.5 sacks… Forced a fumble on a sack vs. Southern Miss in the LendingTree Bowl and later recovered a second fumble to set up the Owls’ tying touchdown in the third quarter… Credited with a sack of Caleb Williams in the opener at USC and added 1.5 sacks vs. McNeese.
WR Keilahn Harris, 6’0/180, Oklahoma Baptist:
AS A JUNIOR (2022)
- Led conference and ranked third in the nation for All-Purpose yards (1,832)
- Third in the GAC for receiving yards (1,050)
- Ranked second in the GAC and broke program record for single-season kick return yards (716)
- Fifth in the nation in receptions (80), 7th for receptions per game (7.3)
- Went for a career-high 179 yards against Ouachita Baptist; second-most in a game in school history
- Totaled a career-best 299 all-purpose yards versus Ouachita Baptist
- Caught a touchdown in four straight games
- Broke school record for career receiving yards (2,510) and receptions (196)
- Set school record for career all-purpose yards (4,166)
- Set school record for career kick return yards (1,570)
- Became the second Bison receiver to record back-to-back 1,000-yard seasons
READ MORE: High Marks for Atlanta Falcons Draft Class from NFL.com
LB Mike Jones Jr., 6’1/230, LSU
Played two seasons at LSU after starting his career at Clemson … Transferred to LSU in the summer of 2021 … Named permanent team captain prior to the start of the 2022 season … Appeared in 27 games for LSU, starting 9 times … In 2 seasons at LSU, recorded 55 tackles and 3.0 tackles for loss … Played all three linebacker positions as well as nickel back during his collegiate career … Capped college career playing in 56 games (29 at Clemson, 27 at LSU) with 16 starts (7 at Clemson, 9 at LSU) … At Clemson, registered 47 tackles, 8.0 tackles for loss, a half sack and two interceptions … Started seven games for the national semifinalist Tigers in 2020, recording 30 tackles, 4.0 tackles for loss, four pass breakups, two interceptions and a forced fumble … Twice named to the ACC Honor Roll in 2018-19 … Redshirted as a true freshman in 2018 and then granted another year of eligibility due to the NCAA’s ruling on Covid in 2020 … A Nashville, Tennessee native who finished his high school career at IMG Academy in Florida … Graduated from Clemson with a degree in communications … Represented LSU at SEC Football Media Days in July of 2022.
WR Xavier Malone, 5’9/180, Henderson State
Malone had 67 catches for 1,382 yards and 15 touchdowns in 2022. In 2021 he played in all 11 games during his first season as a Reddie . . . Was named to the All-GAC Second Team . . . Second on the team with 68 receptions and 970 receiving yards . . . Tallied over 100 all-purpose yards in five games, averaging 113.7 total yards per game . . . Caught nine passes for 200 yards and one touchdown against Arkansas Tech (Oct. 23).
WR Justin Marshall, 6’3/210, Buffalo
A Louisville transfer, Started all 13 games… led the team in receiving with 64 receptions for 837 yards and nine touchdowns… has had two or more receptions in all 13 games… had four catches for 52 yards at Maryland (9/3)… had a five grabs for a season-best 116 yards and two touchdowns against Holy Cross (9/10)… had a season-high eight receptions for 88 yards and a score at Coastal Carolina (9/17)… had six catches for 52 yards and the game-winning touchdown against Miami (OH) (10/1)… had three catches for 75 yards and a 49-yard TD at Massachusetts (10/15)… had six catches for 72 yards and a touchdown at Ohio (11/1)… had six receptions for 83 yards and two touchdowns against Akron (12/2)… named the Camellia Bowl MVP after recording 11 catches for 127 yards and a touchdown against Georgia Southern.
RB Carlos Washington Jr., 5’11/220, Southeastern Louisiana
Washington had 147 carries for 715 yards and 15 touchdowns in 2022. Has good size at 5’11 and 220 pounds. Started collegiate career at New Hampshire … Rushed for 1,760 yards and 10 touchdowns during his career at UNH.
Atlanta Falcons NFL Draft Picks:
- Texas RB Bijan Robinson (No. 8 overall)
- Syracuse OG Matthew Bergeron (No. 38)
- Ohio State DE Zach Harrison (No. 75)
- Utah CB Clark Phillips III (No. 113)
- Alabama S DeMarcco Hellams (No. 224)
- South Carolina C Jovaughn Gwyn (No. 225)
2 Replies to “Atlanta Falcons Sign 6 Players After NFL Draft”
Wouldn’t be a total surprise to see one of these wide receivers make the 53-man roster. Have to think this is the make or break year for Frank Darby.
Comments are closed.